The entire webinar process,
skillfully handled for you
Don't have time to deal with the technological side of hosting webinars or the details of launching and maintaining your company's e-learning website? You're in good company! During the 15+ years that Viva has been developing reliable and innovative web-based training solutions, many successful companies - including 3M, Henry Schein, Philips, Dentsply, GC, VOCO, Heraeus and others - have come to rely on Viva for their e-learning initiatives.
Viva's services include:
- Formatting and uploading the learning material (slides and video clips)
- Promoting your webinar through our Viva Network of over 180,000 dental professionals
- Training your speaker on how to use the Viva Webinar Console
- Having a technical expert attend every live webinar to provide phone/chat/email support for the speaker and attendees
- Maintaining all required student records (we are an approved ADA CERP provider)
- Archiving your webinar for 24/7 Internet access
It's time to take a leap into e-learning. Do it right the first time with Viva!
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art technologies to transform traditional classroom learning into live interactive webinars. Slides, audio, video, foreign language subtitles and real-time white board are all supported. Plus, multiple speakers can present during the same webinar, making it easy to simulate a live panel discussion.
Your attendees will be able to watch your webinars live from their desktop computers or mobile devices, and interact with your speaker via live Q&A and polling tools. Immediately after the webinar, attendees can take a quiz to earn interactive CE credit and then print out their Proof of Attendance.
Anytime, anywhere - using a desktop computer or mobile device - attendees can watch recorded versions of your live webinars and earn self-study credit.
Add subtitles to your webinars to expand your reach to a global audience.
User-friendly online tools make it fast and easy to view and download custom training reports. Track all training activity and generate leads that can be imported directly into your CRM software.